Sunday, February 15, 2009

1 1/2 Years Old!

Can you believe it?? I'm 1 1/2! I just went to the doctor and I'm growing like a weed! I am FINALLY back into the 50 percentile for height and weight (I was teeny for a while after being HUGE before that!)

My likes:
Walks, painting, baths, tea parties, drawing, dancing, music, chicken nuggets, blueberries

Dislikes:
Sleeping, diaper changes

My first sentence:
I pooped!

I can count to 3 and say "A, B, C"

My mom will keep you updated as we remember things and I do new ones!

3 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

How fun!

yiayia said...

ALMOST 19 MONTHS OLD!!!! YOU LIGHT UP OUR WORLD LITTLE MISS BEE!!! YIA YIA LOVES YOU SO!!!

yiayia said...

ATHENA ELIZABETH....I GAVE YOU YOUR FIRST HAIR CUT ON MARCH 14, 2009...MOMMY AND DADDY TOOK YOUR TO MEIJERS TO BUY A NEW GOLD FISH AND THEN THEY DROPPED YOU OFF FOR A LITTLE VISIT.
I CUT YOUR CURLS AND SAVED THEM AND THEN WE HAD LUNCH AND A NAP..SO THAT'S MY LITTLE STORY OF YOUR FIRST HAIR CUT....

I LOVE YOU
YIA YIA